Women in love.

 






I woke up this morning admiring my red nail paint and the weather outside.
Will it rain or will it not? I cannot go out....that fear of my umbrella getting wet!tip tip barsa pani ....

I was just admiring the curtains in my cousin's guest room ....so..... she likes to call it but in all honesty my cousin's family seems like a guest here.

Some of the pictures  hung on the wall...sparked a thought.... life is a moment in space, and I thought it actually resonates with the tattoo that I got done yesterday on my wrist which says, "Now', ......everything is in now.I was just asking myself a few questions like, what if.....what if.....what if, and the tatto silenced it......Gaarg......just...just cut it out, the road is narrow and long, and we are strong....these words by Barbra Streisand  ...woman in love.... inspired me, I stumble and fall, and I hold myself within.

There  are practices which every single day fuel my love for me.... my yoga, my meditations, my writing my work...and last but not the least, in gratitude for the way this divine power has kept me.

Over and over again, what do I do, and then again I had this thought, I stumble and fall, but I give it my all, because I am a woman in love, and everything is in the now.

And then I was going through this book by my bedside, by Osho, The Book of Women, which one of my very, very dear friends gave me, and I was just reflecting on what she said to me yesterday. Gargi, don't you think we sometimes get overboard with our certain thoughts, so let's,  let's have some curfew there.....and with no relaxation.

Certain things, certain people, certain thoughts NO ENTRY.Can there be any relaxation in the curfew I asked her  and then we had a belly laugh.This is my real core, my being, you know, working on myself. life is happening...with twists and turns not just on the yoga mat.

The magic is in you ....you are the magic!!!

Comments

Rati Seth said…
Woman is intriguing

Phoenix …..woman ….phoenix🥰
Gwyneth said…
Thank you in the NOW. Stay in the Now. Have my head where my feet are.

Popular Posts