The spring rituals.

 Spring is in the air, or air is in the spring. r Perspective......Your perspective. Whatever you may choose. 🌼


Going through some  notes 📋in one of my  journals,  I prompted myself , What is the funniest thing you never said? And my inner voice said, Cinderella, you rock.When we rock, there are no blocks.....only block heels and a lot of good deals vis _a vis online shopping. 👠

"Gargi's Musings'  a collection of some words .... thoughts...feelings....that I like to read out to myself every morning. It's a ritual.

Maintain the rituals, and the rituals maintain you. Maintenance charges......JUST EFFORTS.


 The simplest one,' An Apple a day, but sometimes the doctor.....😎

Practicing my all times favourite Butter fly🐝 asana on my yoga mat....i was thinking of butterflies in the spring and the butter toast...roasted well.🧈


I was amused at what I read someday. Your emotions are stored in the hips. Healers, coaches, therapists, counsellors, shout out to you. 


Engaging in the process and practice is far more significant in  working on your mental and physical health.Goalposts keep changing.......with every motion that is healed and every asana that is practiced.


Now look at the tattoos.Heart...Gypsy soul ....seagulls to Now. Evolving and wondering ... What's next? 


A friend  texted, I am not feeling normal. Normal darling, is just a cycle 🚲on the washing machine, replied. Deal with it, don't deny it. 


Looking at my blank paper this morning.,. What should I or should I not write? The thought was ....Try both. Everybody can write. But writers mostly can't do anything else. The morning rituals of writing gives me a high.Just one of my highs. 


Dance, a ritual.....Not for you, not for me, but for the spirit.Sometimes a little bit of public display of rhythm is not bad.


Yesterday evening I was doing family planning.The meals. I got the warning, stay away from the kitchen. I also said the glorious mess that we are all ....Unity in diversity.


Feeling ignored.That's another ritual I love. Like to say to people when I want some attention. Mostly the reply I get is, stand at ease. 


Bullying at its best with cousins and friends. Involves a lot of insults, criticisms. Give and take. Everything floats. 


There are certain parts which give a High to each one of us. Writing, Insta reads, Gym, cooking, gardening, reading, Newspaper on the pot..... Negative news instantly gets flushed. 

Admiring the leaves, the flowers of the spring, Lighting incense. The sorting of almirah ...Challenges of the work. 


Last, yet not the least...Gossip with Gargi.


 That's the power of rituals, yes. Then we have an enemy.The routine. If we don't take a break, it breaks us. The sacred pause.

Comments

Gwyneth said…
Thank you. I love your reading Gargi and the way your feelings and mind jumps.

Popular Posts