I celebrate 🎈

 I celebrate the woman in me....I shout, I scream, I ask questions, I seek answers, I have doubts, I pull myself up.....and I celebrate the woman in me. 


The pains and aches in my body.....the PMS, to perimenopause...... to menopause, something is always at a pause.The Sacred Pause.


This is the sacred pause.Its happening.


I have moods and they swing.


From healing the chakras, exploring the different parts in me and the people around me to regressing my wounds,to healing the inner child, giving up a lot, but not giving up on myself. 


Why healing? Why not? 


Cutting the cords, stitching the torn, going back to the womb, the journey is intense.... but the wounded soul is the best healer.


 The WhatsApp status to marital status..

 "pyaar mein kabhi kabhi aisa bhi ho jata hai'.


 The scars are the stars.

   I healed....and I heal.

 I'm precious. 


What rings a bell? 

You pull me down.....You disown me.

 You shame me....You judge me.

You ignore me.


There is one special soul who says, Gargi, go, touch the stars! 

And I defend my right to do so.


I gave myself it all.

I give myself it all.

Comments

ND said…
So beautifully expressed!
Gwyneth said…
This is very powerful.a baring of the soul

Popular Posts