Aja nach le!

 Dance has steps, structure, rhythm, flow ...but ...buttttt what to say about dance that has spirit to it....only if  you can catch that spirit! What is the ultimate expression of self love?Free spirit dance.💃


What is addiction?For me..

dancing...to the beats of Punjabi dhol to the Bollywood music.It is a drug for my soul. 

Bolo ta ra..ra ...ra...🎵


Recently at a wedding, I was dancing..dancing,dancing and dancing my heart out.It just poured out of my body, my soul.One of the  guests at the wedding encouraged her child  to dance with me and the child was definitely with some learning disability.One look could tell.We Just Danced...danced...danced and I hugged the child. He felt so special and so did i.His mother had tears. Osho calls these souls pure.The moment was special.🧿


 As I went ahead tapping my feet on the dance floor..... feeling was like I am in trance ...sirf feeling hee thee... and the joy of your student getting married.

Do you always need coordination..

partner for dance?Or you just need  the free spirit because after all, you're dancing for your own self. 


A group of youngsters were dancing and one was standing and watching. I asked him why you're not dancing. My partner is not there,he said. Life sometimes goes well without a partner,I said.Lo jee....his expression..'the art of ignoring'

God bless you Gargi I said to myself.


Can the energy of kartal.. cymbals... Mridangam  and the high pitched Kirtan and Vrindavan.. be replaced by anything else on this planet.Loaf to come back to where you belong and you would have found out. Jai Jai Radha Raman Hari bol.📿


I witnessed this man in Vrindavan, about 75 to 80 years of age, Just Dance, freestyle dance for the dance and for the love of Krishna I complimented him. He shared his story.He lost his wife, his son-in-law and his son in COVID, went around India after lockdown and finally decided to stay in Vrindavan. Sometimes it's very lonely...he shared. but what keeps you going...?

I asked him.Acceptance, he said.

Dance and chant....

Great saint Tukaram says....


When you lie and chant.... divinity comes and sits right next to you!


 When you sit and chant... divinity stands next to you..!!


But

When you dance and chant.... Divinity embraces you..

!!!

The sacred pause


The way the  visitors were attracted to him for his dance was ..wow .I continued my conversation with him hoping to get to know some life lessons from him

He blessed me with some Prashadam and said talking nicely to someone can mean a lot to someone. Was he saying out of his loneliness or there was a message for me? 


I was amazed to see his waiting list of people wanting to talk to him..Not everyone is a follower. Some are fans. Now, this elderly man is definitely an influencer in Vrindavan.

Comments

Dance ,
Free flow dance is best it brings out your inner self ...,one should experience it regularly, you shall feel free , a different out of the world feeling, you don't have to be high to do free flow dance , it shall give you a high 🙂, it's called ecstatic dance in Goa you may see lots of foreigners and few Indians taking part in it . I also saw Hare Rama Hare Krishna followers on the beach of Goa , just give into their singing , chanting and dancing it will take you to another world.

Popular Posts