How you feeling?

 Smiles...energies.... a good eye make up can be contagious so can be gratitude.


A grateful thought is a prayer.


Looking at the plants early in the morning.. the fresh energy, the changing energy that one is experiencing these days.Definitely loving the nap in the air  and also reflecting on what I need to nip in the bud.


Now the coffee time..

How do you like your coffee, asked a young friend.

Without you!!!😭

She has promised never to go out for coffee with me..😵‍💫


...I just felt like  reading something and by my bedside was a journal from 2013.

And a note that I read to myself from 2013: How do you change your relationship with yourself?

The answer that I wrote to myself was.......gratitude....just one of the ways! 

Though I was a little lazy in writing this morning,I did manage to write a list......

Just random....few  things of, uh, few things that I'm grateful for.And while I was reading that list out to myself ....I could feel the energy.


And feeling that in itself is so, so precious.

And then randomly got a call from my friend who asked me, how are you feeling?And I felt that preciousness of the question, when you ask someone, how are you feeling? That too from the heart ❤️.




Comments

Gwyneth said…
For me. I must be grateful as well as feel grateful. Every day and during the day. It enables me to love.
When I am full of gratitude. Thank you Gargi.

Popular Posts