Just kirtan!!!

 An idea can change the world.... The real experience !!!!Bahar asked Anju why isn't Gargi doing the kirtans??Yes, why not? I thought.

Our constant companion, our soul mate...... and we hold it so close to us..... Mr.Mobile gives us all the answers.With Meta all I looked for the answer but didn't just get any. We boost our egos with insta reels etc etc. I called Dinesh for his availability to play Mridangam..... He was ready. 

Chalo ji... invitation  sent to all online and offline.Singers and dancers...... we all are.


The morning gave me a bit of chill about people coming in the evening.Sitting to be sorted, flowers decoration, prasadam, water bottles and then my work,client's appointment, the groceries to be bought, the plants that need to be bought, there's always enough in the platter.Buddhism says enough is a feast. 


Before giving out to the world,it is important to fill your own cup. It was a pleasure listening to Hari Krishna chants  early morning with Jasmine incense spreading the fragrance that deported me to another world.Along with this me enjoying wearing my new nail paint.Colour..... you may want to guess.

As I began my work, the thought was it is not always about balance, but priorities as well.And it is all good till the time there's enough balance in Paytm.Kirtan is a priority so is my work....my masti.,..teasing people, etcetera. It was such a pleasure to have the sessions with scattered flowers, the hours, coke, paper napkins, etcetera, etcetera and etcetera. 


Some people are far yet near.Apoorva from Banaras was sending me pictures sharing ideas for decoration.This is called being involved.Roses.


I often say and believe spirituality is just not in the books ....but in practice....in our actions....Niyati the way she  helped......I am touched......from arranging flowers ....water...to cleaning with broom!!!!.No body does it usually!!!This is the perfect example of hands on spirituality.

Mohan and Monu were the Tom and Jerry in and out of the room.I so much enjoyed taking pictures, sharing with the group.....after all we are  all together.


What is that one way to chant? Chant for the love for Krishna.There are no rules and devotion,devotion itself is the rule.

Different people share different energies.Namita...Bahar....Neeru enjoying the different musical instruments,kartals hand cymbals, Mridangam.

What a vibe...kaun kehte hai bhagwan ate nahi...tum Meera ke jaise bulate nahi.


The little one....I asked him for a hug....and we can become best friends....and as he grows he can write about how he met his best friend....It was a partial success.


Who would offer Prashadam to Krishna? light the jot ....anyone who wants to. This is for everyone.

Prashadam in the boxes, take away?????No no no, we all sit together, eat together. I keep a tap on gluttons going for any dieting. Oats, poha, nothing can beat achar and mathi..,Coke and Chai, deadly combination.

Beginnings and endings are both important.Clean and clear together.... we leave no trace. 

The vibe......I am still enjoying sitting in the room having my morning Chai while so many of you are snoring.

Thank you. I value everybody's presence online and offline, and I totally believe in UBUNTU...We're all because of each other.


When is the next Kirtan..... whenever you say!

What's next ..... GG... Gossip with Gargi.....I mean chai pe charcha! 


Love to all. 


Comments

Gwyneth said…
Thank you. It was an experience to be part of the celebration and joy. Never under estimate what we can experience with a cell phone. Would I have preferred to be there physically definitely. Thank you for the invitation Hari Krishna Gargi
Gargi I think this is best experience which you shared with us. Mostly I do it gives me everything which I could not get in my all life. Thanks
Radhey kaun si baat hai tujme ki Hari roj tere ghar aate hai.

Popular Posts