Home...house...and gypsy soul.

 Home is where the heart is.

Heart is....all over!!!. 😂

True Ashram is a state of mind 🧘and mind is....🔥


'My Den'...... That's what I usually call my room, which offers me work from home, that liberty to work there and sleep there. My sleep schedule is a bad joke,always on energy saving mode. 


Would I be able to find a good house for myself soon?A place....space where I feel comfortable? Asked one client in the tarot reading.Just a matter of 10 days showed the cards.But would I be able to settle? He asked.


You will walk into a house and create a home.The space we create is a matter of time. ASAP, as slow as possible.No rush, it is an interesting experience to live your life in boxes, at times suitcases too. Do it for about a month and you would not feel the need to have with you so many things. A matter of holding and hoarding.

The basic needs for comfort and more than that...can be a blessing or a mess!!! Look around your house and you know!!!! I shared my thoughts with him..


As we create spaces for ourselves in houses and hearts.....less is more.


House...less items,less clothes, less things to take care of.... heart....less information about people, the world. So much of what we collect is just the knowledge trap. Reading, telling, sharing jokes is far better than... you guess ...and your guess would be bang on because you know what you're collecting in your mind.


A friend  and, we often visit each other's soul in the mornings by having heart to heart conversation.I was telling her about my experience of letting go.Cleaning my folders with papers..... some relevant to me at one point. But today.... reading the same thoughts I felt, I laughed at myself and with others...... I do experience nostalgia and grief as I pour over the icons from my life.They can easily spill over to gossip, blame and aversions that feel at home.

Believe me, had I not been journaling, I would  not have ever known about the icons that are inside me. My emotional inventory is in my body and my mind.....I realized through writing.My favorite being jokes and 2nd best GG the Gossip with Gargi....but nothing without appointment.


I love the words of Khalil Gibran:

Your house is your larger body. 

What have you in these houses? 

And what is it you guard  with fastened  doors? 

Have you peace the quiet urge that reveals your power? 

The lust for comfort.....and comfort shells can be dangerous.

 Let go....dear friends .... Your trash can be someone's treasure.


My home is a sanctuary when Wi-FI- and Hi connect automatically and I can wear the most comfortable clothes.


Home is where the heart is.... my heart is a gypsy soul.


पधारो हमारे देश।


Comments

Mohit Handa said…
Wonderful ... 'Home is where the heart is...!'
Gwyneth said…
Trust God and Clean House.

Popular Posts