The Zen!

 



The Zen car and 
the Zen-like feeling. the benefit,the boundary,the blessing,all because of the appropriate understanding.

Ek,dou,teen......chaar, panch, cheh...saath, aath, naun......my favorite song from  Madhuri Dixit's "Tezaab'.But when it comes to doing certain tasks at home,cooking, setting up my almirah,admiring my shoes, and the most important decluttering my room, my inner voice says, hmm, "one thing at a time". Impulse says,throw it all! But the  little bit of wisdom and knowledge says,Go slow. I wonder what to follow, head or the heart or just stick to my Instagram fans.Okay,Gargi, take out your Zen cards and spot a message for you, 'The  Journey"understand the journey is as important as the destination, enjoy every moment and live life fully, this is Zen.So read out  the card. For few minutes, I sat in silence on this message.

Something that was irritating me became joyful.All thanks to the power of Gratitude.As  I "let go' everything that I didn't need need,I thanked it for giving me the experience that I needed.

Every step counts,with emotions as well as things, yes-no, should I -should I not..... the process happens. Awareness may happen depending on the intention, lesson may or may not be learnt.The experience repeats. Same experience,different people,same trouser different colour.
Cleaning only happens when Tom and Jerry, the names I use for emotions and feelings are tired of chasingRest in peace or may be in peace. Depends on the chase.As I was taking off the "post-it" notes from things that I was ready to let go,admiring my handwriting, neatly written.....need ..greed...want????

Greed rules!minimalism.... gaya Bhaad mein. The next episode of Tom and Jerry.

How can I let go of this coaster,it holds my coffee mug, no value of red-coloured painted hands.I put up a brave  front and marching ahead, clockwise,continued to  declutter,at least trying to, Thank you, Bye-bye, Enjoy, You've been a good company, Nice having you over, Hum tum, Chalo dildar chalo, ghar ke bahar chalo..... a song, a title for everything that I am letting go.When it comes to people,decluttering them, one title befits..'loser'.
My sling bags keep changing but definitely not the sparrow that is hung on my bag,and the ghungroo, my constant companion for many years

Clarity and calmness is the spiritual benefit of cleaning,

The engagement in the process however revealed to me a side that I didn't know, possessiveness, denying, hoarding too.Once it goes,it opens up a new space,lots of emotional catharsis.This is a very important and a very emotional part of my self-work and it is never'ever easy.
Engaging and evolving in the process,I also see a change in some of my patterns,my habits,impulses etc etc... taking a back seat.Calmness ...reclining chair.!!

Something within has dropped,has just gone.The New space is endorsed by The middle path,The sitting in silence,The Gypsy Soul,The Sacred Pause.

All of this is hard to get and hard to forget.

I am not high, I am not low either.What makes this middle path effective and approachable? I eat,I sleep,I drink,I have fun,I have fights,I get angry, I laugh my heart out.

Now the difference is I am mindful.I am aware of my thoughts and actions....most of the time.

Nothing is too good and nothing is too bad.

Just being in the present and embracing what is.
Being aware is the key. Nothing high,nothing low. Balance attracts blessings.

Comments

I liked your write line sparrow
Beautiful ❤️........

Popular Posts