Shoes, books and child within.

The bright red nail polish on my toes and the parrot green  color strappy sandals made me really happy.Every hand doesn't make a difference and like wise every shoe doesn't make a difference,but I love the ones from Venus Steps,my favorite shoe store. 👞 It's the only place I find shoes that fit perfectly after Bata. There are lots of buckle and knuckle designs, but I only have two feet.When I want to procrastinate some work at home I often say,I only have two hands and my both the hands are actually hands in glove with each other at that time because  its time for me to admire my freshly manicured nails with red paints.Two is good,but three gets complicated with shoes and the tarot cards reading.


I like taking the road less-traveled but my shoes need to have different styles.Walking in Bahrisons, not really minding my steps,just looking at people and books,or at least pretending to! I often wonder if it's smart to check out shoes before making an eye contact. Trust your vibes, if you have any!

The sacred pause.

I was looking at the names of the different books ...
Heavily meditated,Discover your soul mission,You are the PLACEBO,Life without limits etc etc.So many titles in the self-help section,can there be one book that covers everything? I guess that book would and should be called Etcetra.

My green sandals and green  pen were matching well.Some colors and  look well together and others better thrown in the well.

All the research in these books helps in understanding the intention of the authors which is human evolution from choices and conflicts, use and abuse ,learn and unlearn. But do we always need answers and constant stimulation?

Sometimes, it's good to step back and accept things.No thinking, no reading,no YouTube.Be careful with Instagram reels.
Why always do most people want to be the Krishna when you can be Arjun.Only if readiness to learn is there.
Whether it's meditation, asking questions, or just observing, it depends on what feels right. Some things we have to figure out on our own. Why complicate things when simplicity works?

Enjoying the last sips of my coffee ☕, I looked at the  books in the children's section—cats, animals, sharks, and periodic tables.Maybe we were them in a past life. I picked up my copy of TINTIN.

In the end, being a kid is great.You don't always have to read serious stuff or worry about life.Take a break, enjoy the simple moments, and let the kid in you be happy.

Comments

Popular Posts