The Airplane ✈️ mode

 It is raining....... टिप टिप 

And my SAD ....seasonal associated disorder is at the highest.And what is my disorder? I'm super excited. That's what rains do to me.


 I'm high about life, about cricket,the new homemade mango pickle, the new tattoo, the stationary, the aura rods, the new tarot deck, the blood red nail paint.. Reading about Elizabeth Gilbert,the scams on social media, people who are coming and going....the long drive ....etc etc.Last but not the least, the new colour book.Tip_i_tipi_tap....what colour you want......???? All! Amidst all this,who cares about the High Tea invitation?And that too from the most boring neighbor.


 Different seasons impact people differently, and so do the presence of certain people. I was observing myself rather I say my thoughts about someone.Just a thought...and other.....other...and another....and thoughts sprang up like the bubbles of a soda bottle which has just been opened.


Attention or distraction.... ? The first step is always to identify unhelpful thinking or distorted thinking....says Aaron Beck.Yes, I need to switch off.I Put myself on airplane mode, the connection broke.Sometimes you have to let go and see what remains

Comments

Popular Posts