Divorce has the power!

 

I thank myself for sharing this and thank you for reading this. 

As I looked at the date in the morning in my mobile calender my heart filled with  gratitude  for the journey of 19 years .
It's been a long journey since I moved out of my marriage. Yes I divorced  because I was sure of one thing ' I am precious'.

Some very simple parts of me which I discovered in these 19 years :

I am precious.

Pain is not a coffee table meet.It is a  process ...makes you or breaks you.

Our pain can be the bridge we use to walk on.

Loneliness can  be understood and managed if you value your existence.

Honour thy spirit every single moment of your life.

Allow life to happen to you.

Observation is the instant answer.

Not ever one has earned to deserve your  reply.

Story telling is fine but to the right audience.

Give space ..have your space.

Gratitude is a super power .

Calmness is attractive.


Wine and divine ...both rock!

Roles amd responsibilities are fine but so are you .

Your feelings are important.

Friends...divine grace.

Last but not the least......if you don't live this life ...who will substitute you?

Biggest bull- shit.....Blame.....take charge ....his grace is beyond words.

❤God bless you ❤ 

Comments

Perdeep said…
Amazing reflections and realisations, Gargi Mataji. Thank you for sharing your heart I. This post.

Every sentence is a gold mine of realisations which can help others who face a crisis in their lives.

Always in gratitude to you.

Hare Krsna
reykha.p said…
Your words are powerful Gargi…. I believe in all that you shared….God bless you❤️

Popular Posts